Thank you for visiting the ChildSafe Job Board! Please see below for our current job openings.
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume and salary history to Tim Alexander, Business Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
Job Title: Billing Coordinator
Reports To: Business Operations Manager
Employment Status: Part-time
Job Location: ChildSafe Offices
Work Schedule: Part-time (20-25 hrs/ week)
Compensation Status: Competitive
We are currently seeking a part-time billing coordinator. This position reports to the Business Operations Manager. This is a front office position whose primary role is to carry out all billing functions including insurance verification, billing, collection and posting of client charges and payments, as well as sending client monthly statements. Position is also responsible for coordinating state funding sources and reporting. The Billing Coordinator also serves as the primary front desk staff responsible for greeting clients, answering and routing calls, and accepting payments. The billing coordinator will work closely with the Management Team on client billing matters and administrative topics for the agency.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include filing, monitor and replenish office supplies, office volunteer coordination, maintain client database, including client demographics, services rendered and any reports. Assist with fundraising events as needed. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed.
Qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Medical billing and coding knowledge is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Collaborative team player who works well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Successful multitasking skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Effective communication and listening skills
Bi-Lingual Therapist (English / Spanish)
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume to Tim Alexander, Business Operations Manager, at email@example.com.
Job Title: Bi-Lingual Therapist (English / Spanish)
Reports To: Clinical Director
Employment Status: Full-time
Job Location: ChildSafe Offices
Work Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours minimum, varied hours
Exemption Status: Exempt; salary commensurate with experience and licensure status
The ChildSafe Bilingual Therapist provides comprehensive, outpatient therapy services to ChildSafe clients in English and Spanish. This enables ChildSafe to fulfill its mission: to repair the damage done to child abuse victims and their non-offending family members, reduce the risk of re-victimization, and prevent the cycle of abuse from carrying over into future generations.
- Complete all Case Management as needed (see attached description).
- Under the supervision of the Clinical Director, develop treatment plans for each client.
- Facilitate Individual and Family therapy sessions (45-50 minutes in length) and/or
- Facilitate Child and Adolescent group therapy sessions (60 or 90 minutes in length) and/or
- Facilitate Parent/Adult Survivor group therapy sessions (90 minutes in length).
- Facilitate parenting classes.
- Provide other direct services as needed
- Attend weekly case supervision with Clinical Director.
- Attend weekly ChildSafe staff meeting with Clinical Director and Executive Director.
- Attend all Multi-Disciplinary Team staff meetings as requested and as schedule allows (e.g. Family Unity Meetings; FSRT’s, IEP staffing).
- Collaborate with other clinical staff regarding shared cases.
- Maintain client confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA, ChildSafe’s policies and code of ethics governed by the individual’s profession.
- Testify in court when subpoenaed or communicate with malpractice insurance co. to protect client confidentiality.
- Maintain client records and documentation in accordance with HIPAA, ChildSafe policies, and the rules set forth by the licensing board.
- Administer pre- and post-treatment outcome measurement surveys.
- Give Client Satisfaction Surveys and fill out Termination Summaries at the conclusion of therapy.
- Record staff hours, direct and indirect hours and any leave time on time sheets and send to Operations Manager by due dates.
Other Related Duties:
- Attend ChildSafe related events as needed.
- Follow all established policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. from an accredited university; Program of study shall be in the mental health field.
- Licensure by the State of Colorado as LMFT, LPC, LCSW, or Psychologist.
- If unlicensed, therapist will be registered with the Department of Regulatory Agencies as a registered psychotherapist and be working under the direct supervision of a licensed therapist towards licensure. Unlicensed therapists will make full disclosure to clients regarding their unlicensed status.
- Minimum of one year’s experience treating trauma and child sexual abuse.
- Proficiency in public speaking.
- Proficiency in experiential therapy techniques.
- Communication & Interaction: Fluency in speaking and writing English. Fluency in speaking and writing Spanish.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with a diverse group of people. Ability to communicate and collaborate with other professionals who are involved in our cases.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task; records maintenance skills.
- Ability to assess operational requirements and to plan and organize work flow patterns and schedules.
- Diversity–Understanding of cultural competence and ability to work with diverse populations.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to meet deadlines, remain flexible and adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as needed to meet ChildSafe’s needs.