Thank you for visiting the ChildSafe Job Board! Please see below for our current job openings.
Bi-Lingual Therapist (English / Spanish)
TO APPLY: Please submit your resume to Tim Alexander, Business Operations Manager, at email@example.com.
Job Title: Bi-Lingual Therapist (English / Spanish)
Reports To: Clinical Director
Employment Status: Full-time
Job Location: ChildSafe Offices
Work Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours minimum, varied hours
Exemption Status: Exempt; salary commensurate with experience and licensure status
The ChildSafe Bilingual Therapist provides comprehensive, outpatient therapy services to ChildSafe clients in English and Spanish. This enables ChildSafe to fulfill its mission: to repair the damage done to child abuse victims and their non-offending family members, reduce the risk of re-victimization, and prevent the cycle of abuse from carrying over into future generations.
- Complete all Case Management as needed (see attached description).
- Under the supervision of the Clinical Director, develop treatment plans for each client.
- Facilitate Individual and Family therapy sessions (45-50 minutes in length) and/or
- Facilitate Child and Adolescent group therapy sessions (60 or 90 minutes in length) and/or
- Facilitate Parent/Adult Survivor group therapy sessions (90 minutes in length).
- Facilitate parenting classes.
- Provide other direct services as needed
- Attend weekly case supervision with Clinical Director.
- Attend weekly ChildSafe staff meeting with Clinical Director and Executive Director.
- Attend all Multi-Disciplinary Team staff meetings as requested and as schedule allows (e.g. Family Unity Meetings; FSRT’s, IEP staffing).
- Collaborate with other clinical staff regarding shared cases.
- Maintain client confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA, ChildSafe’s policies and code of ethics governed by the individual’s profession.
- Testify in court when subpoenaed or communicate with malpractice insurance co. to protect client confidentiality.
- Maintain client records and documentation in accordance with HIPAA, ChildSafe policies, and the rules set forth by the licensing board.
- Administer pre- and post-treatment outcome measurement surveys.
- Give Client Satisfaction Surveys and fill out Termination Summaries at the conclusion of therapy.
- Record staff hours, direct and indirect hours and any leave time on time sheets and send to Operations Manager by due dates.
Other Related Duties:
- Attend ChildSafe related events as needed.
- Follow all established policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. from an accredited university; Program of study shall be in the mental health field.
- Licensure by the State of Colorado as LMFT, LPC, LCSW, or Psychologist.
- If unlicensed, therapist will be registered with the Department of Regulatory Agencies as a registered psychotherapist and be working under the direct supervision of a licensed therapist towards licensure. Unlicensed therapists will make full disclosure to clients regarding their unlicensed status.
- Minimum of one year’s experience treating trauma and child sexual abuse.
- Proficiency in public speaking.
- Proficiency in experiential therapy techniques.
- Communication & Interaction: Fluency in speaking and writing English. Fluency in speaking and writing Spanish.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with a diverse group of people. Ability to communicate and collaborate with other professionals who are involved in our cases.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task; records maintenance skills.
- Ability to assess operational requirements and to plan and organize work flow patterns and schedules.
- Diversity–Understanding of cultural competence and ability to work with diverse populations.
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to meet deadlines, remain flexible and adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, as needed to meet ChildSafe’s needs.